Wednesday 6 July 2016

July na Magdangal

July came wet and wild from the hola-helluva that was June. Tears christened me along with the trial of fire that I had to go through, June left me reeling and free falling into this dazed like state. I wonder what July will hold for me.


I got a new job and very little interaction with people nowadays. I can't write as much as I wanted to because time is very limited and I should sleep more instead of jotting down musings. Oh sleep, yeah sleep is a challenging feat and I finding myself having them while commuting more than when I am in my own bed. I swear, I'll burn down that mattress.

I hope to really take a pause and write something that would help relieve some of the confusion away. Writing used to be something that is so natural to me, even though I have written crappy stuff before, I can still put them out in the world because it came from me and I enjoyed the process, but the events that unfolded in the last months somewhat robbed me of the desire that comes out of writing. I better get over it, and soon.

So, July, what have you for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?