Monday 12 November 2018

My Phone is Not Broken

Image result for phone sad

My phone is not broken.
There is no use checking on it constantly.
It still beeps and rings at the right time.
It works just fine, and when it is silent,
it is because there is nothing for it
to beep and ring about.
It just means that you are gone and so here comes pain.


No Cubao Phone Repair shop can fix this.
Nothing can fix this.


I feel bad for mostly writing whenever things are bad. For some reason, I feel unabashed whenever I am down in the dumps and words just come easier to me when circumstances are shitty. But hey, more writing, am I right?

2018 is almost over because we practically have just November left and December is just a pseudo month with all the partying and the merriment; people are just whisked around attending one shindig after another. I wasn't planning to be this lonely by the end of the year, but that what happens when you open your heart to someone and he comes and just crush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?