Tuesday 9 August 2016

And We Stay Afloat

This one is for the Citybuoy, who celebrated his day yesterday and of whom this attempting writer takes most of her motivation.





A very happy birthday Nyl! I am not sure if you like Korean artists, but at the very least they are alright (they are more than alright in my opinion actually).

Thank you for everything that you did and is still doing, for writing, for loving, still, for just being, 
Thank you for keeping on and encouraging others like me to keep on as well.
And thank you for the kind words that one Sunday morning, even though I knew that the end was coming. Having someone affirm the happiness that I had then made it real, it wasn't just the doing of my imagination. 
To love and to be loved back, for whatever reason, may it be momentary, is truly a sweet experience. Thank you for writing about such things.

I would still very much like to have you as a dinner guest of course, and to hear of tales of love and fighting and losing and still endeavoring  on, and that naunsiyameng Julie and Julia series you have yet to write (yes, I am still waiting). Can I have that chance please? 

Maligayang kaarawan.

-D

2 comments:

  1. I love this, D. Thank you so much! We win some, we lose some. That's life. And sige, to culinary exploration!

    ReplyDelete

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?