Monday 29 August 2016

Here's to Changes

I once asked friends what is that one thing that is keeping them from doing what they want to do in life and often I was answered back that is fear. Fear, taking form one way or another. I am afraid. I realized that I have been afraid for a long time and this realization came after an onslaught of unexpected news in my life.

For the 3rd time this year, I found myself drunken with too much wine. And the year is not even over yet. The last time I have been this constantly drunk was when I was a junior in high school, fun times they were.

August is about to come to an end and I feel that I am grasping at straws for stability. So what do a girl like me do at such a time? Take a step forward and move on, pretty much like driving a bike.

And so in lieu of this desire to keep moving may I ask for your help dear friends. I am looking for a room to rent, not for sharing, hopefully either in Quezon City or Makati area. Any suggestions are welcome. Please email me at nightingale.0329@gmail.com or this blogs email xiobekhulit@gmail.com.

Salamat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?