Monday 5 September 2016

Sensitib: 5th of 11

There's humor and then there's heckling, there's a difference.. When I think about it, I realized that  I adjust to the person that I am talking to most of the time, or at least I try. But weirdly, I still get affected by comments from people closest to me. Saklap.


I could describe myself as fun and carefree. I am known amongst most of my friends as the crazy and weird D, #NoRegret, because I can be quirky and spontaneous and a bit wild at times. There are some  rare cases that I lose all my cool and just explode, this often happen with mu closest group of friends from high school. When this happen, I immediately retreat to myself and rerun in my head the scene that led to me just losing it. I don't understand it either, it may be because of their choices of words or the topic by which they picked to amuse their selves at my expense. The bottomline, I just get extra sensitive around them and then I isolate myself from them for a while and then build a wall of excuses and other commitments and they in turn just poke fun at me a bit more. Why with this particular set of friends? I don't know. Why can't I just relax? I don't know. Why can't I just ride the wave? Maybe I had enough? Sheeesh.

Tonight, I was supposed to have dinner with this group of friends and the professional heckler of our batch is joining us. It was supposed to be a group celebration for us September babies and I opted out. Stressing myself out because of testy/catty remarks is not worth my time. I slept early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am PMS-ng today. Oh hormornes. TMI? We are all friends here, no need to be so cringy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?