Saturday 29 June 2013

Just last Thursday Macky and I had dinner, and we went on to talk about how Ro was jealous of you  because of 'yah, I wanted to tell him that you are not hanging around because of her but because of me. I wanted to tell him because I want to claim you for my own. That the promise you made 8 years ago still stands, regardless how immature it sounded then.



 And then I saw you with Lyn and I just felt what I could only identify as pain. I did my part, I smiled, I greeted and I was polite, while all along I wanted to tear you guys apart and bring you away with me as far as possible from them. I didn't, but I confirmed something, you moved on. After years and years and years of me rejecting you, you finally did it, just when I am starting to realize that all along you are the one that stayed, you moved on from me. And the catch here is that we were never even together.

I am stopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?