Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shameless Birthday Wishlist




September 10, 2013 - Tuesday

So you are reading this. It’ll be my birthday in less than 24 hours, and although I am not super as excited as someone who’s turning a year older should be, I still want it to be kinda good J So here are some shameless request from someone who is succumbing to caprice from time to time. Please note that these requests are made because I need them, and in case you are thinking of a gift to give me, this is a bit of a helping hand .
1.       3 liters of Chalkboard Paint- I recently moved into my own room (yes! After almost 24 years, finally! Solitude!) and the idea of decorating it is quite daunting. Hence the chalkboard paint, I thought of actually just making the chalkboard paint but since I am making requests…why not through this right? If you are feeling generous, you can turn it into a Magnetic Paint, pretty please. Thank you!
2.       Umbrella – I can’t really expect a good weather all throughout my birthday, and since I am always out and about I could really use an umbrella.
3.       Char-Keow-Teow (Stir Fried Rice Noodle Strip) and someone to eat it with – I shall not explain the reason for this; you have to taste it to understand.
4.       A hammock – cause I relish a good nap in the afternoon
5.       Water color set ^_^
6.       Nicholas Sparks’ Books
7.       How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-7
8.       Hotdog Pillow
9.       A good book
10.   Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the requests are pretty steep, but whatevs, it’s my birthday! Hahaha You guys have till Sunday to comply…


--Post Birthday Dindin: I apologize for the obnoxious, demanding and annoying tone of this post. Please bear with me. My birthday week shall pass eventually. If in case, you find it in your heart to actually give me something, anything actually, on that day I’ll be really, really, really grateful. Hihi. Opps here comes the rain J

2 comments:

  1. What? No. They're not ambitious enough.

    1. My own place. A house to call all my own.
    2. Paris. Roma. Yes, Peru.
    3. This is the year I will fall madly in love. I have so much love to give.
    4. My start-up will take off.
    5. All the books I will ever want to read, all the clothes I will own will make me pretty, all the films I will ever want to watch
    6. I will walk with this confident step, break hearts, kick ass
    7. People will take a look at me ang go, Whoa.

    More. But you're the creative one. *smiles*




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was 23 and wasn't used to the world just handing me what I asked so I start small and simple.

      I'll join you in Peru. Let's climb Machu Picchu together.

      All positive things for the rest!!

      Delete

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?