Saturday 21 May 2016

A Day in the Life: Thoughts on May 21, 2016 (Saturday)

“You become what you think about all day long.”


― Ralph Waldo Emerson


  1. I love Saturdays. And I love you.
  2. When did food become optional? More sleep needed.
  3. *Looks at clock* It is that late, already?
  4. Uggh, must move lazy butt.
  5. Showers are nice.
  6. Actually sat down and listed down things I needed to do. I have been putting off a lot of things lately.
  7. Women, even women who doesn't wear the shade, should appreciate the red lipstick more. So liberating.
  8. *checks phone* Hmmm. Busy? So...I could just leave it here?
  9. *started getting worried* Is it really okay leaving my phone at home?
  10. Okay, let's do this. I could be kidnapped and raped and have my body dumped in some ditch somewhere and I wouldn't be recognized because I only have money on me. Nice.
  11. Railtrack wishes. College habits. *wished for happineas*
  12. QUIAPO=TRAFFIC. Walang kupas.
  13. Errands and errands. Would a V-neck look good on you little bro?
  14. *stomach grumbling* Oh, right. Must have something to eat. *hunts down best tasting fresh lumpia in Quiapo*
  15. Bummer, Globe's Lumpia no longer have a dine-in space, I'm dying to taste these awesomeness because of the delicious garlicky smell. 
  16. *Should I ask someone this ridiculous question?* "Manong, saan po pwedeng bumili ng lambat dito?"
  17. Okay, that wasn't so weird naman pala. Now where is Gandara?
  18. Malapit sa Ongpin? "Manong pwedeng lakarin? Di naman po ako aabot ng Divisoria?"
  19. My dad would have been proud of me. Immersion and all. 
  20. Just keep walking D. 
  21. How many turns have I done already?
  22. This is okay. I am still in Manila. Just stay calm. 
  23. Oh, so now I should have been to Juan Luna? "Manang, wala pa naman ako sa Pateros ano po?" Please don't laugh.
  24. I am a strong independent woman, I just get lost all the time. Alllllllllll the timeeeeee.
  25. This would not look good as a blog entry if I end up being murdered and raped and dump in a ditch somewhere.
  26. Oh hey, it's here. So manyyyyy nylonnn thingamajig!!
  27. No manong. This is not for that "kind" of props. Pang-theater play po sya.
  28. That was quick. Now how to get back?
  29. Maybe a left here? Great more alleys. 
  30. Oh. So now I am in Ongpin. Manila you maze of a City.
  31. I really need to eat this lumpia. 
  32. I went here last year eh, I think that was the time I got my bag slashed. Where did I eat then?
  33. Oh. It's just here? So I have been walking that long?
  34. Freshly made hand pulled noodles are awesome. 
  35. Milk tea. Never experiment. Always go for the tried and tested, "Wintermelon milk tea po. Salamat. Pahiram din please ng plato."
  36. Soggy wrapper and all, this lumpia is still the best.
  37. *sips wintermelon drink* Goodness, Z is amazing for concocting a better tasting milk tea for the store. 
  38. Hey, dudes on the other table quit staring. Let me finish my food, weirdos.
  39. I feel God's presence when I eat. Hahaha.
  40. So, how to get back to Quiapo again?
  41. That was quicker than I thought. Now, Paterno street.
  42. *checks time* woah, that was quick. Must do this frame-shopping thing fast.
  43. I am really clueless here. Would a cat eye frame suit me? I give up.  1000 pesos for a frame? Ni walang lente tapos ganun kamahal? I need someone to ask about this. 
  44. *checks time* Anna will be all over me if I don't show up. 
  45. Why is it this traffic every single Saturday?
  46. Don't fall asleep, don't fall asleep. *falls asleep*
  47. *opens eyes* Where am I?
  48. Goodness, almost got me. Buti di lumagpas.
  49. *Upon arriving home, immediately checked phone* Nice, no messages. I am invisible.
  50.  Must hurry to the meeting.
  51. Oh look, no one's here yet. 
  52. Anna looks stressed. I am sorry Anna. 
  53. Right, meeting. Script script script
  54. *Checks phone* Oh. A message. Finally. 
  55. Is this a missent?
  56. Hmmm. 
  57. The Director just walked in. Must endorse these nets.
  58. More theater rehearsals. This is the life. 
  59. And now unto the exhibit. 
  60. Thank God for friends with cars that offer free ride. May you guys be blessed constantly.
  61. EVERYWHERE is TRAFFIC. It's a Saturday people!!!
  62. Hey you two, I'm in the back seat here oh, stop being cuddly cuddly there in front.
  63. I give up, might as well catch some shut eye. 
  64. Geez, ang traffic sa Magallanes. 
  65. Kuya Mac, I'm hungry. Go tell him Ate La. 
  66. *upon arriving at the gallery* So posh. 
  67. Why did I wear my dirty doll shoes for this?
  68. Oh great, no food, this is going to be a long night. 
  69. *checks phone* Hmmmm, is there something wrong?
  70. D, avoid eye contact, must not let them suspect that you are not one of them. 
  71. Hello Kuya Neil. Yes, nifty show.
  72. *checks phone, again* This is frustrating.
  73. Finally, pasta! Thank you Kuya Mac.
  74. Pasta Gambenetti. Lord I'm blessed.
  75. Finally, a message. Hmmm
  76. Must get back home quickly for a call. 
  77. Don't fall asleep, don't fall asleep. *falls asleep*
  78. MRT, buti na lang at di ka malayo sa bahay. 
  79. I have an affinity for getting lost. What is wrong with me.
  80. Okay I am in bed. Let me have it.
    Oh. Okay. Sure. More waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?