Tuesday 24 May 2016

The D that loves

And despite of me, I still took photos. Even with the overwhelming pain that awaits, I still want to remember. πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–πŸ˜«
I am beset with odds that I have no chance against. But I am chained down, what am I to do? 
I have no use for this pain, please take it away. 
Please bring with you the loneliness, it is unwelcome here. 
I have moved some things around and there's space enough just for you, just you. 

I hope I find the answers to the whys, they haunt me more than all of our words combined.
I hope I am strong enough NOW, that it won't require a process to overcome all of these sufferings. 
I pray for the strength to turn my heels and walk away, far from it all, from you.
But I am chained down, what can I do? 
May the tears finally subside, may the memories be more friendly. 
May my head be filled to the brim so that the hurt won't creep in.

Can I just be the me that loves and is loved? 
Can the simple choice be other than drop the girl and move along, 
Can you, instead choose the girl and keep her happy?

I weep for the love we could have had
It would have been the rare kind, the kind that people write songs about. 
But it is that, a could have been, nothing else.



 " I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me."
-As Good as it Gets, Melvin Undall

4 comments:

  1. If he really is this bad, I say just dump the fella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, inunahan nya ako, quite fabulously if I may say so. Mukhang sanay na sya, actually.

      Delete
  2. Pakibuo ng picture please. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?