Tuesday 2 September 2014

11 to 25: Cinemalaya X Goes to UP


Beyond the high school vibe and the rosy hue that only a first love can cast, "1st ko si 3rd" takes a closer look at an ageing woman's perspective on life in general, her idiosyncrasies, her marriage and her fight against cruel time. It also reiterate that great things demand sacrifice and persistence. Real Florido's story-telling was upbeat and uncomplicated, and the realism of it all is just heart breaking. A movie that would remind you that even old people are indeed, and still people too.



===============================================================================

The 1st of September came as a melting pot of high and lows between my jobs, my finances and my social life. Rain painted the sky its common gloomy hue, however I didn't mind because it all tied itself neatly with me sharing a meal with people I love. September started damp that can drive my seasonally affected mood to the ground, still I have my fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?