Monday 7 September 2015

4th, 5th and 6th of 11: Helluva Happenings

My weekends have the tendency to shift its moods erratically like a heavily charged isotopes. And that's exactly what happened with this last one.




4th of 11: I was a little down last Friday as the job hunting is not going well. Most of the offers that I am getting is not for the position that I have been praying for and it's wearing me down. I can feel that I am physically worn out as well. I am nursing a cough and it is not going away :( Because it's been busy with the store as well, sleep is becoming optional. I was really praying for something and I went to bed with a heavy heart.

5th of 11: I had another interview and to be honest I wasn't that excited to attend it. I was even late. Turns out that it was for a new company (they just opened this year) and they are looking to fill out all the positions. I seemed to impress my supposed boss because s/he hired me on the spot. There is a lot pressure coming with that but I am really glad that the Lord once again answered this prayer of mine. It was a light feeling, more of a relief above all things.

I came home to watch Eat Bulaga! and if you are a Filipino, you know what went down last Saturday. A hint, #AlDubBattleForACause.

The store is running on stocks and the sisters went on dress fitting for their aunt's wedding on November and I was tasked to go on shopping duties. Imagine this, I was carryig 10 packs of footlong bun, 5 kilos of footlong, 2 dozen eggs, wrappers and trays, and 5 boxes of cheese, all by myself. I was beat.It also rained really hard. I'm beginning to tire me out.

At around 8pm, I left the store and had a change of clothes as I there was a book launching in Cubao by my batchmate in College.  I was actually really glad for him. He's the type that you wouldn't imagine as a writer, he's the leader type. My own friends came for the event as well, well actually for the free beers. Oh well, we can't have it all. I am also glad that I got to see some of the kiddies from my College org, they've all grown up.

I came home around 10 and all hell broke lose. I needed a breather and so I packed my bags and decided to stay with some friends for a week. Incidently, Ate was rushed to the emergency room because she had a little situation with the electric fan blade. I went there with all my clothes. She needed 6 stitches and an x-ray to be sure that there won't be any muscular repercussion in the future. I spent the night at their house.

6th of 11: Sunday! I love Sundays! And the ideal thing is to spend it in the House of the Lord, however on Sundays I feel especially lazy. It's the devil working. Good thing is that I spent it with the sisters and so that we attended the morning service. We also got to talk about my plans, if I will indeed move out from our house. A lot of decisions had to be made and incidentally this all  happened after I got hired. The was really great timing Lord God, salamat po. I also had lunch with one of my Daddy-Kuyas, it was his birthday and his fiance is in town as well. They too are getting married. I was so excited to be finally sitting down and get the chance to talk to them. I'll be one of their bride's maids and so it was nice to get to know one my future Mommy-Ate :)

My friends in high school and I had a little falling off last May and so I stopped talking to them in a while. As a peace offering of some sort as well, they put together this little gathering to celebrate my birthday and the others who have their birthday in September as well. It was touching and it was enough to get me a bit teary.

I rushed back to Church for the evening service since I will be one of the teachers for the children's class that night but it rained again and so I was late. The last remaining hours of Sundays was spent talking to one of my kiddies and had some catching up. It's nice to have a time wherein I can take it slow. I initially planned to spend the night again at the sisters' house, however my 'hiya" got the better of me and so I moved to another friend's house. I spent the night here and went to my part time teaching job.

I am actually really worried about what tomorrow will bring, but if there is anything my God made sure of is that He is not going to leave me alone. He sent friends and made His presence known through them. I have my failings but He never falters. Kakaiyak. Haaay. Ingiti natin D!

7 comments:

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?