Monday 7 September 2015

7th of 11: The Need for Friends



     If there is something, anything that the Lord made sure during this weekend's unraveling is that He made sure I didn't feel alone, even while the little plans that I have set ahead are all crumbling before my eyes, He made real sure that I didn't feel and wasn't left alone. He made His presence so felt that I get teary just by revisiting the experience. He reinforced it by sending friends.

     Salamat guys, di ko kayo maisa-isa pero I think I managed to keep my sanity in tact because of you. If you are ever feeling down and bad about yourself please know that you helped in lifting my spirits up (and I hope you realize what a big of a deal that is) and if you are looking for anything that will brighten your day, this is it. Thank you, sobra. Now let's move our butts and brave through this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?