Thursday 10 September 2015

10th of 11: How I Want It


    I did mention that I had an idea or two on how to spend this year's celebration of my birthday. It required stamina and quite an amount of money as I was planning of spending it with friends. Here's the rough supposed 'to-do' list:


1. Have my hair dyed a striking color blue and pink (Didn't get to do that exactly, had it with a lighter hue though)




2. Have a picture taken with those tacky "Happy birthday" glasses (will work on that)

3. Do a quick visit at the National Museum to see Spole (a yearly tradition)

4. Round up the gang and go to UP Los Baños and:
        a. Eat Letty's Buko Pie and pack some
        b. Drink and entire bottle of their famous choco milk
        c. Taste the Viatnamese Spring Roll from that corner 
        d. Go about and see what's the fuss with that Thai place near  that guy's place
        e. Hug the fertility tree
        f. See the DOST museum
        g. Drop by the near by school for the arts there and listen to their talented students practice
        h. Hike up Makiling
        i. Stand in front of that apartment compound for a good minute and never return again
        j. Buy that overly hyped chocolate cake

5. Come back to Manila and watch that European Film Fest

6. Hang-out at the National Library

7. Have a good bowl of Pasta alla Puttanesca at Friulli

8. Sing myself a "Happy birthday" Song with my guitar

9. Take mom out for a massage

10. Sleep.


    So far I am too broke and too tired and a little sick to do all of these, let's see what I can do about it.




2 comments:

  1. Good that you're a pasta eater and all things baked. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat way too much for my own good. Reading from your posts (did you really delete your blog? Huhu) that you cook, patikim pleaseee!

      Delete

Well hey :) Is there something you would like to say?